Background

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lesson procrastination

Is it me or is it time for them to make new Young Womens manuals?
I read my lesson and feel like it's out dated and not applicable. Good thing for websites like sugar doodle. It saves me every time. But I try to pull things from the manual, even if it is just a line or two.

The reason for doing my lesson at midnight is because I have had a very fun filled week with my girlfriend Janette from Florida.
That is her new description. Everywhere we went I would introduce her as Janette Fromflorida. As if it were her new last name 'fromflorida'.... and people who had never met her would say, "oh, this must be Janette!" Do I talk about her much?
Everyone needs a Janette Fromflorida! I just wish she was Janette Fromnextdoor!! I feel myself fighting back the tears the day I have to take her to the airport, or to her sisters to continue her vacation with someone else. I fought it and would talk myself out of a meltdown everytime I went in the bathroom. Is it fair that I have to share her? I don't think so. I love her most, so I should have her all to myself....right? And when I drove her to her sisters, I practically carried her luggage in threw it on the floor and said, "Okay, see ya later, gotta run!" I just hate saying goodbye to her, because I know it might be a month or two or three or a year before I see her again... and I hate that so much. I'm so lucky to have her as a best friend and I will leave it at that! Until we meet again dear friend...hopefully sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment